Privacy

This privacy policy is to state that the blog Yahoo Heroes located at the web address http://www.yahooheroes.blogspot.com is an independent blog owned by Farhan and not related to the Yahoo organization and therefore is not affiliated to its policies and issues. He holds the copyright issues of all the information and analysis published on this blog. The historical facts, acronyms, interviews, questionnaire, etc are all his original ideas though different source materials might be used to obtain information regarding them.

I'm not attached to any organizations nor do I obtain any kind of compensation from any third party for the work presented in this blog. I maintain this blog on an individual interest and passion and have no vested interest related to it.

Further I would also like to state that I'm in no way responsible for any kind of comments, statements or objections raised by the Yahoo Notables interviewed by us. I'm only responsible for questionnaire of the interviews and the remarks of the person is his own personal perspective. I'm in no way responsible for any biased remarks which might hurt the social, cultural or political interest of any person. The Yahoo Notable who is being interviewed is responsible for his own views and I'm not responsible for any consequences of his remarks.

Further, the comments published regarding any of our posts is at the discretion of the owner. They cannot be published until the prior approval of the owner and I hold the right to withhold publication of any comment which I may find objectionable.

For any further information regarding the policy and working you may contact me through the contact form provided in the Blog.

  • Download Y! Messenger